Networker

Re: [Networker] Deleted client by accident...

2009-12-22 02:56:16
Subject: Re: [Networker] Deleted client by accident...
From: "Abad Uriarte, Arkaitz" <arkaitz.abad AT EHU DOT ES>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 08:52:08 +0100
hello;

when you delete the client, the information of it is in DB. You need create client but you want it has its index and datas.

For it, when you recreated, you use the same "client id".

for example, if you deleted XXX client, you create XXX client and use the same "cliet ID". You could see it with a query:

# mminfo -q "client=XXX" -r "client,clientid"
 client    client ID
XXX 974b543d-00000004-3b2f1502-3b2f1e4c-08f20000-9ee3c2dc

and to recover the index use nsrck -L7 ....

Arkaitz

ARKAITZ ABAD URIARTE

Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea              Email: arkaitz.abad @ehu.es
Bizkaiko I.I.S.I.G                         Tel. : 94 601 8390
Aurreztu papera. E-posta hau inprimatu beharra daukazu?

Anacreo <anacreo AT GMAIL DOT COM> escribió:

I deleted a client by accident what's the easiest and most complete way to
undo this?

Alec

To sign off this list, send email to listserv AT listserv.temple DOT edu and type "signoff networker" in the body of the email. Please write to networker-request AT listserv.temple DOT edu if you have any problems with this list. You can access the archives at http://listserv.temple.edu/archives/networker.html or