Networker

Re: [Networker] Deleted client by accident...

2009-12-22 12:42:32
Subject: Re: [Networker] Deleted client by accident...
From: Anacreo <anacreo AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 11:38:52 -0600
Thanks for the rapid responses...  I was panicked for no reason the client
was originally setup wrong and all the save sets were actually being stored
under a different client ID...

But I ended up recovering the /nsr/res/nsrdb and stealing the client
configuration from that... I guess I should start making some hourly or at
least daily snapshots on my nsr volume.

I got freaked out when I wasn't getting my indexes back :-P turns out
they've always been empty lol.

Alec