Networker

Re: [Networker] mminfo slow to respond

2009-10-12 15:53:06
Subject: Re: [Networker] mminfo slow to respond
From: Rudy Munguia <rudymunguia AT ROCKETMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 12:48:56 -0700
The nsr and mm directories are on the same ufs filesystem, The index is on a
separate san attached 1.2TB volume. There are 28 1.2 TB AFTD's supporting DBO
operations. All SAN disk are provided by a Clariion cx700. Average utilization
of the system is 78% and the dev i/o waits are nothing to worry about.

i tried attaching the output requested, but there were over 10,000 lines which
was bounced by the listserver.