Networker

Re: [Networker] More than one network card in the server ...

2009-10-12 15:43:21
Subject: Re: [Networker] More than one network card in the server ...
From: Magnus Berglund <belmagnus AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 21:29:12 +0200
There is a White paper published on Powerlink that is called: Configuring a
Multihomed EMC NetWorker Storage Node — Applied
Technology</nsepn/webapps/btg548664833igtcuup4826/km/live1/en_US/Offering_Technical/White_Paper/h6317-configuring-multihomed-networker-storage-node.pdf?mtcs=ZXZlbnRUeXBlPUttQ2xpY2tDb250ZW50RXZlbnQsZG9jdW1lbnRJZD0wOTAxNDA2NjgwNDM3MDVjLGRvY3VtZW50VHlwZT1wZGYsbmF2ZU5vZGU9MGIwMTQwNjY4MDFhYTY3Zl9Hcmlk>
It might be of some interest even though that it is about configuration of a
storage node instead of a backup server

Regards
Magnus Berglund