Networker

Re: [Networker] How to get a list of license enablers on Linux

2009-05-14 14:45:12
Subject: Re: [Networker] How to get a list of license enablers on Linux
From: Stan Horwitz <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 14:40:09 -0400
> From: "Werth, Dave" <dave.werth AT GARMIN DOT COM>
> Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 11:36:20 -0700
> To: <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>
> Subject: Re: [Networker] How to get a list of license enablers on Linux

Dave, thanks for your feedback, but I copy and pasted the script from the
file on my Solaris box to a file on my Linux box. I understand what you are
saying, but I don't see where the missing quote should go. Putting it at the
end of the last line as you suggested results in the same error message I
received before, so I don't think that's it.