Networker

[Networker] Headcount: Class on EMC NetWorker SysAdmin API @ EMC World

2009-05-14 13:27:16
Subject: [Networker] Headcount: Class on EMC NetWorker SysAdmin API @ EMC World
From: "Macina, Conrad" <Conrad.Macina AT PFIZER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 13:20:12 -0400
We're trying to get an approximate headcount of the number of people who
are going to EMC World and are planning to attend the NetWorker SysAdmin
API class. Details of the class are here:
https://community.emc.com/docs/DOC-3505

If you are planning to attend, could you please get back to me with a
simple YES?

Thanks very much,

Conrad Macina
Pfizer, Inc.