Networker

Re: [Networker] Server 2003 client question

2009-03-25 16:47:47
Subject: Re: [Networker] Server 2003 client question
From: Lam Nguyen <tien.lam.nguyen AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 16:40:30 -0400
Hi mattew,
I have the same problem when I did an upgrade of my networker environment.
This is a known bug.

You need to upgrade to version 7.4.3 and the error will be gone. Or you
could try this solution.

go to ftp.legato.com/pub/NetWorker/Updates/LGTsc07669

Assuming you are Using windows.

Stop the NetWorker Remote Exec service when backups/recoveries are not
occurring .

1. Rename the following files in c:\Program Files\Legato\nsr\bin

liblocal.dll

librpc.dll

nsrd.exe

savegrp.exe

2. Place the downloaded liblocal.dll, librpc.dll, nsrd.exe, savegrp.exe in
c:\Program Files\Legato\nsr\bin

3. Start the NetWorker Backup and Recover Service (and the EMC GST Service
is the NetWorker server is also the NMC server)

Backup your original .dll and .exe before doing anything.

Hope that helps