Networker

[Networker] Server 2003 client question

2009-03-25 15:12:42
Subject: [Networker] Server 2003 client question
From: Matthew Powell <mtpowel AT CLEMSON DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 15:04:27 -0400
I have a server that is a client of my networker server. I have been
backing this server up with Symantec backup exec. I am now moving it to
Legato 7.4. The client installs just fine. It has no firewall enabled. I
can back up the Volume Shadow Copy stuff all day long. I cannot back up
the C: D: or E: drives. When I log into the server I have to clear a
bunch of networker error boxes that tell me that NetWorker End-user
Program encounted a problem and needed to close. I generally have about
10 of these to close. When I run it from the local server to my backup
server it starts up and then you tell it to go and it just closes the
entire application out. It has this error in the event viewer:

Reporting queued error: faulting application winworkr.exe, version
7.4.0.0,faulting module liblocal.dll, version 7.4.0.0,fault address
0x002e023

If anyone has any suggestions for this problem please let me know. This
is the first time I have seen a windows 2003 server to behave this way.

Matt Powell

Storage Administrator

Clemson University

office : 865-656-0589