Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker Commands and Tutorials?

2008-12-25 08:41:43
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker Commands and Tutorials?
From: Conrad Macina <conrad.macina AT PFIZER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 08:36:57 -0500
>Thanks, both guides were of great help. Currently working on a DR test atm
so these will prove useful.

At the latest NetWorker User Group meeting, Stan and I both gave
presentations on different aspects of preparing for DR exercises. Write to
me off-list if you'd like a copy of the slide decks.

Conrad Macina
Pfizer, Inc.
conrad.macina AT pfizer DOT com

On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 08:43:15 -0500, ee01akk
<networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM> wrote:

>stan wrote:
>>
>> > From: ee01akk <networker-forum < at > BACKUPCENTRAL.COM>
>> > Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 14:04:45 -0500
>> > To: <NETWORKER < at > LISTSERV.TEMPLE.EDU>
>> > Subject: [Networker] Networker Commands and Tutorials?
>> >
>> > Has anyone got any information on different commands you can run in
Networker