Networker

[Networker] How to see labeled Volumes in Networker

2008-09-11 00:13:45
Subject: [Networker] How to see labeled Volumes in Networker
From: laknox <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 17:46:09 -0400
Hi folks,

I've just installed Sun's version of Networker, v. 7.4, on a Sun V890 with a C4
jukebox, Solaris 9.  This is a new installation on a new system; we previously
used Solstice Backup (version 5), where I was used to the good ol' "nwadmin"
GUI.

I've been able to do all functions - create labels, groups, add clients, etc.
etc....  I've also labeled several tapes.  However, I can't find a way to see
my labeled volumes!!!  Where is this functionality located?  I feel like I'm
blind to what Networker is doing with any of my tapes.

Any help or hints are greatly appreciated!!!
Many thanks,
Laurie