Networker

[Networker] Save The Date: Tuesday, August 26

2008-07-09 15:07:12
Subject: [Networker] Save The Date: Tuesday, August 26
From: "Macina, Conrad" <Conrad.Macina AT PFIZER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 14:52:48 -0400
The next meeting of the NetWorker User Group is scheduled for Tuesday,
August 26 at Pfizer, 150 East 42nd Street, between Lexington & 3rd Aves
in New York City. Here's the latest revision of the agenda (subject to
change, of course). We're looking for folks to participate in either or
both of the panel discussions, and if you're really brave to present on
a topic that might be of interest to the group.

Registration will be required. I'll post again when it's set up.

Hope to see you there!

Conrad Macina
Pfizer, Inc.

9:00-9:15               Welcoming remarks

9:15-10:00      NetWorker Roadmap, focusing particularly on
                        bare metal restore, deduplication and encryption
(EMC)

10:00-10:30     Overview of how SnapView and NetWorker work
                        together (EMC)

10:30-10:45     Break

10:45-12:00     Panel Discussion: How to size a new NetWorker
                        server (EMC and users)
                        (we need volunteers for the panel)

12:00-1:00      Lunch on your own

1:00-2:00               User presentations (Users)
                        (more volunteers)

2:00-3:00               Panel Discussion: Troubleshooting Tips (EMC and
users)
                        (volunteers yet again)

3:00-3:30               Options for continuous data protection (EMC)

3:30                    Adjourn