Networker

Re: [Networker] Save "Session" Info in GUI translated to output

2008-05-27 15:27:09
Subject: Re: [Networker] Save "Session" Info in GUI translated to output
From: "Goslin, Paul" <pgoslin AT CINCOM DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 15:21:30 -0400
 I can't understand of what use this data would be... If it is possible
to capture this data in text format, what could it be used for ? You
would simply be getting a snapshot in time of the current save sessions
running at that moment. Come back five minutes later, you now have a
different picture compared to what it was before. The number of current
sessions is constantly in a state of change, as sessions complete, new
ones start, until the work-list of all save-sets for the entire group
and all its clients is exhausted.... Then the group completes and
triggers a savegroup completion event...

Who wants this and for what purpose ???