Networker

Re: [Networker] duplicate name; pick new name or delete old one

2008-01-28 18:44:46
Subject: Re: [Networker] duplicate name; pick new name or delete old one
From: Peter Viertel <Peter.Viertel AT MACQUARIE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 10:42:49 +1100
Same here...   Currently I cope with this by having a script that does
'nsrmm -o manual' automatically - I decided not to delete automatically
because there is a chance of a false positive...

Then I just sit down every now and then and verify and relabel all the
ones with X   (recyclable AND manual).