Networker

[Networker] Migration

2008-01-25 13:40:05
Subject: [Networker] Migration
From: "Skinner, Alan C Mr CTR USA IMCOM" <alan.skinner AT US.ARMY DOT MIL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 13:19:56 -0500
I am about to migrate (FROM) a Tape Library that houses 100 cartridges and two
sdlt320 tape drives (TO) a 256 slot library that houses 4 LTO3 tape drives.

Here's my environment:
Entire Windows 2003 shop
        Backing Up about 30 Servers
        2 month retention policy
Running Networker 7.2.2 with exchange and sql modules.

How do I migrate to the new but still have the capability to restore from the
old for the 2 months???

Alan Skinner
VTC Administrator
Systems Administrator