Networker

Re: [Networker] Anyone installed 7.4SP1 on Windows yet?

2008-01-09 11:28:19
Subject: Re: [Networker] Anyone installed 7.4SP1 on Windows yet?
From: Stan Horwitz <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 11:25:38 -0500
On Jan 9, 2008, at 11:20 AM, McBeen, Ben wrote:

We installed it here, and had to roll it back. You can uninstall 7.4.1 and install 7.4 back if necessary. Infact, all of our clients are now on 7.4.1, but our server is running 7.4.

FYI... on windows, when upgrading, make sure that ALL processes related to networker have stopped. Check the task manager. In our case there were sets of dlls that were locked, and subsequently not updated.

Why did you roll back to 7.4?