Networker

[Networker] EDM Restore node for networker

2007-11-18 23:09:02
Subject: [Networker] EDM Restore node for networker
From: Shahid Qavi <shahid02 AT EMIRATES.NET DOT AE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 07:55:17 +0400
Hi,

We are migrating from EMC EDM 5.1 to networker 7.4. We will have to keep EDM server live for some time, during migration. We have EMC Alphastore to share the library between EDM and Networker. EDM can not configure library from alphastore. Alphastore client is installed on EDM server but still EDM can't see library unit shared through alphastore?

Any help about it will be highly appreciated.

Thanx & Regards,
Shahid Qavi