Networker

Re: [Networker] autoloader eval enabler

2007-11-11 08:23:03
Subject: Re: [Networker] autoloader eval enabler
From: Stan Horwitz <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 08:18:33 -0500
On Nov 11, 2007, at 7:42 AM, David Koch wrote:

Hi,

We are trying to use an expanded library while we organise a permanent license. We had previously used, across several years, for other testing purposes, what would appear to be
the three generally available autoloader evaluation enablers:

0209fb-3afef0-a61048
030efa-39ffff-a71149
9c9761-a0587a-78bee6

Not me, but your EMC sales rep or resller can provide you with a temporary enabler code.