Networker

[Networker] Trouble installing Exchange Agent

2007-08-20 11:30:21
Subject: [Networker] Trouble installing Exchange Agent
From: dfields <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 08:25:41 -0700
We just set up a new Exchange 5.5 (I know, old and out of date) server to
replace on our old servers that's not longer supported.  We had been using the
Exchange BSM to backup Exchange on our other servers, and it's been working
fine.  However, I can't seem to get it installed on the new server.  It looks
like it installs the files OK, but it never asks what the Service Account is to
connect to Exchange.  The only message I get during setup is that the setup was
successful.

The server is fully patched both on the OS and Exchange side.  I'm using
version 2.0 patch level 6 of the Exchange BSM, and the Networker client I'm
using is 7.3.2 Jumbo.

Anyone else seen anything like this before?  I've set this up on 4 servers
before, and never had any problems.

Thanks,

Dave