Networker

Re: [Networker] Recovery

2007-08-07 15:47:35
Subject: Re: [Networker] Recovery
From: kelly mcgary <mcgarykc AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 12:43:47 -0700
I generally find that I have to do both, run "nsrck -L 7 -t time_value
client_name, and run scanner -i but it depends on the version of Networker you
are running.  From what I understand, 7.3.1 is notorious for not recovering
client indexes correctly. Also, I found in the past, that you are better off
changing the browse time, before drilling down into the folders for the files,
otherwise Networker User has a tendency to crash.

Kelly McGary