Networker

Re: [Networker] Recovery

2007-08-07 16:32:12
Subject: Re: [Networker] Recovery
From: kelly mcgary <mcgarykc AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 13:28:54 -0700
You could always try to use the command line to restore from, by using
"recover". Here's what I usually do, in order:

1. Change the browse time of my client (this is not 100% necessary but makes my
life easier)
2. run nsrck -L 7 -t time_value client_name
3. run scanner -iv   (the v is for verbosity)
4. Run restore from the command line, or run networker user.

I have an example of the use of the recover command if you like.

Hope it helps
Kelly McGary