Networker

Re: [Networker] Way to query jobs in 7.3?

2007-06-20 10:49:21
Subject: Re: [Networker] Way to query jobs in 7.3?
From: Darren Dunham <ddunham AT TAOS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 07:46:26 -0700
> Darren
> Did you ever make any headway with this?
>
> I'm trying to work out a similar issue .. networker serveer install
> with out a GUI front end (it sits behind a firewall and thus is a
> stand alone networker server. We did not see a need to add a java
> environment and NMC to that box so we do everything via CLI etc..

Just what I'd done before.  A little poking through the job resources.
But then again, I'm not doing anything with it today.

I spent a few days seeing what data was there and what could be
obtained, but the results I found weren't exciting enough for me to
spend any more time trying to completely characterize it.