Networker

Re: [Networker] 15 person Office in Italy - Legato setup inquiry

2007-06-18 10:58:15
Subject: Re: [Networker] 15 person Office in Italy - Legato setup inquiry
From: Stan Horwitz <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 10:54:41 -0400
On Jun 18, 2007, at 10:47 AM, Howard, Patrick wrote:

Greetings,

We currently have a remote office in Italy. Our NT Team is installing a LTO3 Tape drive on one of the 4 new servers that are getting installed,
whereby they want us to "architect" a Legato solution.

Server 1: Exchange
Server 2: Domain Controller
Server 3: App Server - Fax Server
Server 4: File-Print Server.

An auto-changer license is not required for a single tape drive, but this solution will only be effective if one of those people on-site changes the tape on a timely basis.