Networker

Re: [Networker] clients renamed "clientname" to "~clientname-1" in media index

2007-05-31 20:26:05
Subject: Re: [Networker] clients renamed "clientname" to "~clientname-1" in media index
From: Jason Heller <jason.heller AT HARLEY-DAVIDSON DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 20:22:46 -0400
OK, I got this partially figured out.

It looks like the clientID of the network server's client entry changed
somehow.  My guess is someone tried renaming the server (at the os or
networker level).  All client IDs seemed to also change at the same time,
but the data I care about is in the (media) index under the old client IDs.

So, is there any way to revert the server's (and/or) clients' clientID back
to the old?  I know this might be in the archives somewhere and I will be
looking for it.

Thanks again