Networker

[Networker] Completes save but "fails"

2007-03-09 11:24:58
Subject: [Networker] Completes save but "fails"
From: Luke Simmons <luke.jason.simmons AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 17:09:03 +0100
Hi all,

I have a couple of clients recently set up and they "fail". They report
failed on the server but they're actually backing all of their data up.

The problem is, on the client side, after all the data has been backed up,
the clients issue the following error:

"Faulting application save.exe version 6.1.3.0, faulting module libnsr.dll,
version 6.1.3.0 fault address 0x000250a4"

And the server reports these clients as "Unsuccessful" backups.

Can someone give me a rundown of how networker deals with the final bit of a
backup transaction? I presume the problem lies there.

Also... if you've run into the same problem, feel free to pitch in.

Thanks,

LS