Networker

Re: [Networker] Exchange restore

2007-03-09 11:25:12
Subject: Re: [Networker] Exchange restore
From: "Browning, David" <DBrown AT LSUHSC DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 10:21:25 -0600
Stan, I'm not an Exchange expert, but we do Exchange restores all the
time, and no, it's not normal to sit that long.  We use Exchange 2003
with Legato Exchange 4.x.

The only question I would ask is that the restore server - is it a
member in the same Exchange Site?  I remember us having some problems
when the restore server was in a different Exchange site (I think "site"
is the proper Exchange terminology).

Hope that helps.

David M. Browning Jr.
LSUHSC Enterprise Network Operations/Help Desk