Networker

[Networker] trustees are not correctly recovered with NW4NW7.2

2006-03-01 02:50:05
Subject: [Networker] trustees are not correctly recovered with NW4NW7.2
From: Bernd Gotschy <bernd.gotschy AT MORSE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 02:48:27 -0500
Hi,

we have some problems recovering trusstees an Netware 6.5 SP 4a.
We cannot go to SP5 and have the latest patches for Networker
7.2 applied. We use the latest version of libc and the recommended
tcpip.nlm.
We backup a folder with subfolders, delete the subfolder and
recover the top level directory. Trusstee are recovered for
the top level directory but no inherited to the subdirectories.
Has anybody seen similar problems?

regards
Bernd