Networker

Re: [Networker] AMD Opteron 64-bitars

2006-03-01 02:36:15
Subject: Re: [Networker] AMD Opteron 64-bitars
From: Steffen <xy.0815 AT GMX DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 02:33:34 -0500
Hi Tommy,

recently we faced the same problem
and we solved it using the actual V7.3 client.

Although AMD X64 is not fully support, it worked in our case.
At the moment we still have error msgs with ASR: processing,
but we don't care about this, because this is not the way
we are doing desaster recoveries of the servers.

But file system stuff does very well.

-sg-