Networker

Re: [Networker] networker for netware 7.2 and BSDSOCK abends

2006-01-24 02:04:49
Subject: Re: [Networker] networker for netware 7.2 and BSDSOCK abends
From: Thorsten Linow <Linow.Thorsten AT TALKLINE DOT DE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 08:00:47 +0100
Hi,

We reported and escalated this problem towards legato more than 3 months ago.
On our site this
failure happens in an novell-cluster-environment (novell 6.5, SP4a)
EMC-developing already spends
plenty of time during several webex-sessions and analysing several 100 gbytes
of
abend-logs & coredumps, up to now without a detailed feedback concerning the
results of the analysed
logfiles. All we got is a hint that savefs.nlm is causing an abending during
unload-function initiated by novell-os.
There should be a new savefs.nlm available shortly. Wonder if that helps...

Regards Thorsten Linow

>>> Joe Honnold <honnold AT STARKEY DOT COM> 23.01.06 17:56 >>>
Is there a resolution to this issue?
Is it a Legato client issue or a Netware issue?

Thanks,
joe.