Networker

Re: [Networker] verify label problem (NW7.1.2 & AS 2 SR3)

2004-07-15 04:09:08
Subject: Re: [Networker] verify label problem (NW7.1.2 & AS 2 SR3)
From: Hrvoje Crvelin <Hcrvelin AT ORCHESTRA DOT DE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 10:08:53 +0200
Check is you have nsrcnct for the loaded volume running.
Perhaps it died.  If it happens all the time with all devices
I would suggest to run both AS and NW in debug and
open the case with LGTO if you won't have clue how
to get it work.

Nevertheless, I would make also sure that this is not
the configuration issue too.  Check if library was
added properly to both AS (via robort wizard) and
NW (jbconfig) and make sure that those few settings
in NetWorker are set which are required for AS.

Do you see the same when you manually load the tape
or try to label it and is this the same for all devices?

Cheers,.
.c