Networker

Re: [Networker] Module for Oracle : No matching devices

2004-05-20 14:56:35
Subject: Re: [Networker] Module for Oracle : No matching devices
From: Matthew Huff <mhuff AT OX DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 14:56:01 -0400
Since the nsrexecd -s <server> worked for you, you might want to check
the /nsr/res/servers file and modify it. It protect you from upgrade
problems in the future that replace /etc/init.d/networker

----
Matthew Huff           | One Manhattanville Rd
Director of Operations | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA LLC                | Phone: 914-460-4039
http://www.otaotr.com  | Fax:   914-460-4139