Networker

Re: [Networker] backup logical host/ip client

2003-08-08 08:36:41
Subject: Re: [Networker] backup logical host/ip client
From: Joel Fisher <jfisher AT WFUBMC DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 08:36:37 -0400
I have a question to add along these lines.

We have 12 CCC licenses and 12 cluster physical nodes, but when I run
nsrlic it doesn't show the correct systems as using my CCC licenses.  Is
there any way to correct this?  It's showing a couple of virtual cluster
names instead of physical node names, and then not listing some cluster
physical nodes at all.  I'm concerned that when I upgrade to 7.0 it'll
complain and not allow me to backup my clusters.

Thanks,

Joel

E450/2.6/6.1.2