Networker

[Networker] nsrjb /nsr/tmp

2003-07-04 06:15:13
Subject: [Networker] nsrjb /nsr/tmp
From: Antonio Ettorre <antonio.ettorre AT ERPTECH DOT IT>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 06:15:06 -0400
Hi,
    I have a question about nsrjb and in which way this command creates
lock files in the /nsr/tmp directory. We are using NetWorker 6.1.3 on
Solaris 8 and I would like to understand this relationship because i have
some problems with the temporary files, which sometimes  NetWorker doesn't
erase.
   We suppose that the existence of this temporary files cause a not
correct use of our tape library and the devices of this seem to be frozen.
The only way to reuse the library after that this happen is it's reboot.
The tape library is a StorageTek L700 with 4 LTO driver (IBM)

Thank's in advance to everyone and I'm sorry for my english!