Networker

[Networker] Save group Notification

2003-02-20 07:42:44
Subject: [Networker] Save group Notification
From: Sudesh Kumar <sudesh97131 AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 04:32:40 -0800
Hi,

I am using Networker 6.1 installed in NT server and i
back up Unix as well as NT servers in HP surestore
jukebox. I have configured 3 groups ie unix, windows01
and windows02 respectively. I have configured the
Savegroup notification in the NT servers. I do get the
notification from the server once the backup
completes. My query is can i get different
notifications for different groups i have configured.
ie different notifications for Unix, Windows01 and
Windows02 groups ?
Is this possible ?

Cheers,
Sudesh