Networker

Re: [Networker] Benefits of Using the Change Journal

2003-01-13 04:23:07
Subject: Re: [Networker] Benefits of Using the Change Journal
From: "VERHAEGHE Koen (BMB)" <Koen.VERHAEGHE AT PROXIMUS DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 10:23:04 +0100
Actually, we have an open case with Legato. They deny that Networker is
the cause that it takes hours to reboot after enabling the use of the
Change Journal ...
So now we have Legato and Microsoft talking to each other (and blaming
each other).
The case is open since beginning of October...

Anyone else has an open case concerning this issue, because according to
Legato we are the only company suffering this symptoms (as usual)?

Regards,
Koen