BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Got fatal error during xfer (fileListReceive failed)

2008-08-21 13:51:40
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Got fatal error during xfer (fileListReceive failed)
From: Terri Kelley <neteng AT farm-market DOT net>
To: backuppc-users <BackupPC-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 12:48:19 -0500
I have set up BackupPC on a Centos server and am testing now. Trying the first backup to a host, also Centos, I received the following:

full backup started for directory /home/backuppc/test/log/
Got fatal error during xfer (fileListReceive failed)

I tried it first without the ending / on that directory with the same results. backuppc is the owner etc of everything in that directory.

Can someone give me a pointer where to look for the problem?

Terri