ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] netezza nzbackup connector for TSM

2012-11-26 18:22:33
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] netezza nzbackup connector for TSM
From: Remco Post <r.post AT PLCS DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 00:15:09 +0100
Hi,

you only need to to buy licenses for the agents that IBM provides. Ask your IBM
sales rep. TSM for DB backups Oracle and SQL server, I don't think it'll do
much for Netezza...

On 26 nov. 2012, at 23:13, "Tailor, Mahesh C." <mctailor AT CARILIONCLINIC DOT

--
Met vriendelijke groeten/Kind Regards,

Remco Post
r.post AT plcs DOT nl