ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Tsm Node replication on Version 6.3

2012-04-04 13:45:46
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Tsm Node replication on Version 6.3
From: Erwann Simon <erwann.simon AT FREE DOT FR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 19:42:13 +0200
Hi Robert,

Did you attend these STE sessions last week :

I'm not using Node replication in production right now but I'm considering to
use it soon.

I Think there is still missing some features such as being able to restore a
failed volume of the source server from the target server. The idea behind is
to avoid backing up stgs and just replicating nodes...