ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Move NodeData

2012-04-02 10:51:07
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Move NodeData
From: Bob Levad <blevad AT WINNEBAGOIND DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 14:46:57 +0000
George,

I'm still at 5.5, but I don't believe the requirement that the copypool volumes
needed for a move nodedata job be mountable has changed in newer releases.

If you run it without the volumes onsite, you will get a message for each
needed volume:

"MOVE NODEDATA <nodename> FROMSTGPOOL=<offsitepoolname>

04/02/2012 09:44:06   ANR1258W Files on volume xxxxxx needed for move data
                       cannot be accessed - access mode is "unavailable",
                       "offsite", or "destroyed". (SESSION: 17678)

Bob.