ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Slow TSM DB Backup

2012-03-02 09:20:56
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Slow TSM DB Backup
From: Oscar Kolsteren <Oscar.Kolsteren AT INGDIRECT.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 14:12:29 -0000
Hi all,

Got nothing to do with Atape driver. I posted about these issues on
31-Jan (search for " Be Aware: TSM 6.2.3 & AIX 7 TL2 FP2 don't mix")

Raised a case about it but got the following answer back from IBM: TSM
6.2 is not supported on AIX6 TL7.

Either roll back to AIX6 TL4 or update to AIX7

Best Regards,
Oscar