ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: Many DB Backups

2011-10-24 06:52:29
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: Many DB Backups
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 10:18:11 +0000
Hi Richard,
You probably have problem with the Active/Archive Log size.

Do you have a lot of activity going on?
Maybe the Archive log partition size are to small for your environment or the
Active Log are to small?

Another comment issue is that you maybe put one of the DB/Active Log/Archive
Log on the same File system partition.

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Supported Platform for CPU2TSM::
http://www.cristie.se/cpu2tsm-supported-platforms