ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] server-to-server export

2011-04-25 12:07:42
Subject: [ADSM-L] server-to-server export
From: "Ochs, Duane" <Duane.Ochs AT QG DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 11:02:51 -0500
Good Day everyone,
I have inherited an older AIX 5.2 server with TSM 5.3. It has been sitting for
the last few years, due to litigation..
The excess nodes and filespaces have been cleaned up and we are moving the data
to an active 6.2 server.

The old system has numerous domains defined and three mgmt classes per domain.
I have redefined the mgmt classes on my establish 6.2 and each time I perform
S2S export the data ends up using the default MGMT on my 6.2 instance.
I have performed numerous S2S exports in the past, but never with so many
domains.

Do I need to recreate each Domain to get this to work properly ?

Thanks,
Duane

Duane Ochs
Information Technologies - Unix,Storage and Retention

Quad/Graphics
Innovative People Redefining Printtec
Sussex, Wisconsin
414-566-2375 phone