ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] server-to-server export

2011-04-25 12:24:09
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] server-to-server export
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray.vcu AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 12:18:55 -0400
AFAIK, yes the domain, policy set has to be defined and active on the target
server otherwise it will default the node you are importing to "standard".

The storage pools don't have to be the same.  I am currently moving nodes
between servers and the target server has completely different storage pool
names.

You can always export the policy set(s) to the target server - just don't
forget to adjust the copygroups if the storagepool names are different and
you must activate them.

--
Zoltan Forray
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator