ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM Lan-free backup

2010-11-29 07:32:51
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM Lan-free backup
From: Gibin <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 07:32:17 -0500
we are having a san env  with a TSm server ( v6.2) , a client , tape library .
The tsm server has complete control on the tape library and uses it for its
daily operations.

In order to configure lan free data transfer, should i   modify the san switch
zoning  so that the tape library& drives are mapped to the client  as well ?

i have  done all the steps on the client side as well as the server side to
enable lan free data transfer ,but it does not  work . so wondering if zoning
is the issue ?