ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM server and anti-virus software

2010-03-30 10:42:47
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM server and anti-virus software
From: Rick Adamson <RickAdamson AT WINN-DIXIE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 10:41:50 -0400
Absolutely critical to TSM system performance. I had a "TSM Server" group
created on the AV management server that excludes these as well as my adsm.sys
folder. That allows me to just add any new TSM servers to the group and not
have to worry about individual server policies. At first the AV admin cried,
but I explained that if his software is doing its job then the data should
already be scanned when I receive it :) !

~Rick
Jax-FL