ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Ms windows cluster and tsm questions

2009-10-22 15:26:51
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Ms windows cluster and tsm questions
From: "Tchuise, Bertaut" <BTchuise AT LMUS.LEGGMASON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 15:24:37 -0400
Gary,

The way we backup MS clusters in our environment is very similar to
Grigori's procedure. Every node in the cluster backs up its own local
resources under its own TSM Central Scheduler; for the sake of
organization, you could create a separate node under the Cluster Manager
name to backup only the share resources (no need to backup the
quorum!!). While configuring the TSM Central Scheduler for the Cluster
Manager node, we add "clusternode yes" in the dsm.opt.

BERTAUT TCHUISE
TSM/NetApp Storage Administrator
Legg Mason Technology Services
*410-580-7032