ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Move data(file space)

2009-08-05 08:33:09
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Move data(file space)
From: Ramiro Ruiz <ramiro AT SCHULICH.UWO DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 08:31:11 -0400
Thanks Richard, that is all set and working OK.  I have 3 storage pools(File)
and 1 tape pool, and I setup pool 1 to go to pool 2, pool 2 to pool 3 and pool
3 to tape pool, also setup the migration thresholds. Pool 1 has no more space
and doesn't appear to be migrating, anyway I thought if I go to the ISC, policy
domains, nodes, and move the data from pool 1 to tape pool would this work ok?
I just don't want to break anything :) TSM has been running steady for 2 years!

Thanks again