ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Move data(file space)

2009-08-05 08:36:21
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Move data(file space)
From: "Tchuise, Bertaut" <BTchuise AT LMUS.LEGGMASON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 08:34:25 -0400
Ramiro,

You can make use of the migration process to move the data from a
storage pool that's getting full to another. You can use the ISC for
that and set the High and Low migration threshold for the data movement.
If you have access to the administrative client (dsmadmc), you can logon
to the TSM server and run "help migrate", that command will provide you
will all info needed to run the "migrate stgpool" command.

BERTAUT TCHUISE
Storage Support Administrator
Legg Mason Technology Services
*410-580-7032