ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Windows excludes

2009-06-08 12:22:31
Subject: [ADSM-L] Windows excludes
From: Fred Johanson <Fred AT UCHICAGO DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 11:20:47 -0500
I'm trying to bring up to date all our cloptsets .  I've had some success, but
these have me stumped.

Directory Name

                                               Occurrences
 \\ad1\c$\Program Files\System Center Operations Manager 2007\Health Service
State\Health Service Store\    4
 \\ad1\c$\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\DataStore\

   1
 \\ad1\c$\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\DataStore\Logs\
                                                                             2
 \\ad1\c$\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\EventCache\

 1

This is what I've tried

INCLEXCL                            86          No     exclude.dir c:\Program
Files\System Center Operations
                                                        Manager 2007
INCLEXCL                            88          No     exclude.dir
*:\...\Software distribution

Where's the error?