ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Windows excludes

2009-06-08 13:48:00
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Windows excludes
From: lindsay morris <lindsay AT TSMWORKS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 12:42:25 -0400
Do you need quotes around the directory names? I think yes.

------
Mr. Lindsay Morris
Principal
www.tsmworks.com
919-403-8260
lindsay AT tsmworks DOT com

On Jun 8, 2009, at Jun 8, 12:20 PM, Fred Johanson wrote:

I'm trying to bring up to date all our cloptsets .  I've had some
success, but these have me stumped.

Directory
Name

                                 Occurrences
\\ad1\c$\Program Files\System Center Operations Manager 2007\Health
Service State\Health Service Store\    4
\\ad1\c$\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\DataStore
\
                                   1
\\ad1\c$\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\DataStore\Logs
\
                        2
\\ad1\c$\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\EventCache
\
                                1

This is what I've tried

INCLEXCL                            86          No     exclude.dir c:
\Program Files\System Center Operations
                                                       Manager 2007
INCLEXCL                            88          No     exclude.dir *:
\...\Software distribution

Where's the error?