ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] What ever happen to the doc CD (DVD)?

2009-05-11 18:50:57
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] What ever happen to the doc CD (DVD)?
From: David McClelland <david.mcclelland AT NETWORKC.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 23:49:09 +0100
I'm sure in the past I remember seeing a documentation CD available for
download from Passport Advantage with the rest of the TSM downloads. That'll
provide the same Eclipse engine as does the IBM Information Center (and you
can even run it on desktop/laptop and make it work from there with a bit of
tinkering too).

/DMc, London